In October 2014 we, at the Digital Experience team started working on the Digital 360 Program for SAS after long months of preparation, discussions and anticipation.The Digital 360 Program aims at transforming the digital face of SAS throughout all the digital channels, creating an omni-channel, immersive, personalized user experience.
A few of the key points in the digital strategy are to
- enable all customers to buy through a one stop shop for products and services,
- provide intelligent personalization based on the user, the trip and contextual facts,
- offer a simple SAS booking and payment solution, everywhere, so that anyone can be a travel agent and
- ensure high performance and high quality service, that is seamless across all touchpoints.
This project in keywords:
Concept development, User requirements analysis, Business requirements analysis, Information architecture, Wireframing, Storyboarding, Paper prototyping, E-commerce, M-commerce
What I do:
- At this first phase of this program I am responsible for the Customer stream, including signup / sign in, engagement, profile structure and profile merging, relationships between accounts and profiles.
- Create the concept for building a different account architecture where one user may have different
profiles and roles and different engagement with SAS products and Loyalty programs.
- Conceptualize the new architecture while keeping in mind how we will accommodate the transit of our existing users to the new scheme.
- Collect business requirements for the new development regarding our Corporate products and customers (corporate travelers, travel managers, travel agents, company ) profiles and management tools.
- Define a new model for signing up for a corporate contract with SAS.
This program is currently in progress and is estimated to continue for the next two years.